Code Black Security is the largest privately-owned security guard company in the region, serving Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia. We are looking to hire a Human Resources Specialist / Admin Assistant with excellent customer service and organizational skills to join our highly regarded team.
This position will be remote between DC and MD and duties will consist of the following:
- Attend recruiting events such as job fairs and open houses in the DC and MD area.
- Manage a consistent, high volume of candidates through active and passing sourcing methods
- Conduct independent sourcing via social media, networking, and other channels
- Contact candidates, interview, select and hire applicants to join the Code Black Team.
- Conduct daily reporting on hiring activities.
- Develop and foster excellent working relationships with hiring managers and peers
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience
- Assist with the processing of New Hires and other personal information changes into HRIS database as needed.
- Assist employees with their Human Resources questions and issues, and ensure that appropriate follow-up is made either through final resolution or delegation of issue to another member of the HR department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Highly desired skills
- 1 -2 years of active full cycle recruiting
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to be assertive and take direction
- Work well with others or individually in a fast pace environment.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
Please email resumes to – Please do not call about this position.
Code Black Security is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Code Black depends solely on your qualifications.