S & S Mechanical is made up of industry professionals that we can truly count on every day to provide top quality service to all of our customers. We not only employ good technicians, but some of the best technicians available. We look for team players, with a drive to be the best that our industry has to offer. With skilled professionals and a management team that cares -- we are determined to be the place everyone wants to work!
• Installs hot side equipment and systems.
• Inspects systems and ensures safety by identifying necessary repairs and provides an ongoing program of preventive maintenance.
• Diagnoses problems and/or failures in the hot side systems to identify equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
• Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed and/or assigned to ensure the ongoing functioning of hot side systems.
• Repairs various items, systems and/or components to ensure that items are available and in safe working condition.
• Requests equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensure availability of required items to complete the necessary installation/repair.
• Coordinates with administration and other trades to complete projects/work orders efficiently.
• Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders to provide information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and safety regulations.
• 5 years of commercial hot side service experience.
• Experience in repairing and maintaining commercial food service equipment.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Good people skills with a commitment to customer satisfaction
• Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
• Ability to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percent, and/or ratios.
• Problem solving is required to identify issues and create action plans.
• Meeting deadlines and schedules
• Working as part of a team
• Working with constant interruptions
• Displaying mechanical aptitude
• Ability to participate in an on-call rotation - this is required.
• No felony convictions
• Willing to submit to initial or random drug screening
• No physical restrictions
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Retirement Benefit
• Company Vehicle Provided
• Gas Benefit
• Company Cell Phone Provided
• Competitive Salary
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation time
• Paid sick days
• Uniforms provided
• Incentive plans
• Continuing education - industry related
Please apply on our website,