MOSAIC is seeking a Hardware Design Engineer who will design, test, document and develop code (including firmware) for integrated circuits, digital signal processors or other programmable hardware devices.
- Performs hardware and firmware reverse engineering analysis of existing integrated circuits and hardware.
- Conducts hardware engineering and related functions to modify and adapt vendor-manufactured hardware to meet customer needs and contingencies.
- Seven years experience as a Hardware Design Engineer in integrated circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. In lieu of degree, five years of additional hardware design experience is acceptable for a total of 12 years of experience
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- One year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program
- One year of experience with coherent sampling/digitization
- Experience with software defined radio architectures
- Experience with model-based design
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.