As a leading HVAC company we have been serving Wake, Durham, Granville, Chatham, and Johnston counties for over three decades. We provide the very best in air conditioning repair, heating repair, plumbing & air quality equipment and services while delivering world-class service with a small-company touch. We are committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to deliver immediate comfort to North Carolinians.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a General Manager to join our team in the greater Raleigh area!
Required Education and Experience:
- 10+ years prior HVAC, Plumbing, and Residential New Construction (RNC) management experience, in a service driven environment.
- 10 years’ related industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- North Carolina HVAC License, Plumbing, and/or Electrical License (preferred)
- Must have working knowledge of HVAC Residential New Construction and a multi-trade retail driven service environment
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, visitors, customers, and the general public.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and initiative in assuming tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to the industry and standard procedures.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing proper administrative procedures and maintaining a sound operation.
- Maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and the appearance of the office
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle customers.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Must have strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel, and strong typing skills.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary – BEST in the region
- Annual Performance Bonus program
- Sign-on bonus and/or relocation assistance
- Company vehicle with gas card
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Great family work environment
- Excellent on-going training program
- Paid vacation
- Long-term career opportunities