~~Low Voltage Security Company seeking qualified person to perform installation of low voltage AV systems, Home automation, Distributed Audio, CCTV Surveillance in the Frederick area.
* Perform basic installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of Security, AV and Home automation systems in new construction homes.
* Setup, test and troubleshoot IT networks: Wi-Fi and Ethernet based
* Properly test and terminate low voltage wiring.
* Follow production, safety and quality standards to code and properly document work completed.
* Excellent Teamwork Skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Understanding of Cat 5, Cat 6, Coax cabling and termination
* Proper use of all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks-Including Drills, Saws, Hammer Drills, etc.
* Understanding of computer networking systems (routers, switches, servers and workstations).
* Must be able to stoop, kneel, or crouch for long periods of time and ability to work at heights and have good balance.
* Must be able to lift 60 lbs and carry 25 lbs consistently
* Ability to travel to multiple locations within a designated area
* Possession of a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are essential
* Must be a self-starter and a team player
* A strong sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution is critical
* Able to pass background check and Drug test
Experience, Education, and Certification Requirements:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
-Compensation based on experience and certifications
REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Have ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. This position requires the ability to isolate variables and diagnose problems.
Requirements:At least 5 years Low Voltage experience required