Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Sales Director in the commercial HVAC industry to join a well respected leader in this field. Selected candidate will provide business leadership for establishing business plans, developing marketplace opportunities, overseeing internal processes, and providing employee leadership in achievement of common goals. Branch or Sales Management experience in a HVAC or energy solutions turnkey sales, installation and service environment a must.
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the $160,000 range plus bonus.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Accomplishes objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Building the strategic and tactical plans for the entire sales organization to deliver better than market growth.
- Align and develop the sales team to meet annual goals.
- Own the accuracy and usage of the CRM system that ensures accurate data for use in business planning.
- Developing relationships with key customers that solidifies our partnership with them over the long term.
- Identify new customer and market opportunities for the business to pursue to drive additional growth.
- Oversees all hiring and building the network of potential candidates for future additions to the sales team.
- Establishes performance goals for the overall sales team, and monitors performance on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates and communicates sales activities with all other departments.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget.
BS degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum 5 years experience in Sales Management in the HVAC or energy solutions markets.
Proven track record in building sales team and leading them to achieve and surpass goals.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to travel 10-20%
Company provides competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for the selected individual to grow a business by capitalizing on the potential for improvement in market penetration.