Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Design Engineer/Requirements Engineer (Construction) with one of our top clients. As a Design Engineer/Requirements Engineer (Construction), you will be supporting our client, one of the world’s largest engineer, procurement, construction (EPC), maintenance, and project management companies. The Design Engineer/Requirements Engineer (Construction) will join the project team supporting the construction of a large transit project.
The Design Engineer/Requirements Engineer (Construction) will be responsible for providing contractual requirements compliance in an effective and efficient manner, with the use of systems engineering processes.
- Supporting the project team and its subcontractors with the identification, analysis, monitoring, and demonstration of the contract requirements.
- Liaising with all personnel within the project team who are involved with the requirements management process including:
- System safety and security team for safety certification process.
- Design teams for requirements identification, analysis, and verification.
- Construction teams for the requirements analysis, verification, and validation.
- Ensuring O&M related requirements are incorporated into the design in accordance with technical provisions.
- Quality department on both QA and QC processes related to requirements verification and validation throughout all project phases.
- Administrating the requirements management software tool.
- Analyzing and monitoring quality of the data in the requirements management tool.
- Providing training and workshops related to the use of the requirement management tool.
- Drafting and providing progress reports on the processes above.
- Providing support for the change management process.
Specific qualifications for the Design Engineer/Requirements Engineer (Construction) role include:
- B.S. degree or higher in civil or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience in design engineering and requirements engineering.
- Knowledge of Software Requirements Specification (SRS) and Bluebeam software.
- Knowledge of Tracecloud software is a plus.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet! Contact us today!