Hello jobseeker! We are Freedom Consulting Group. Here, employees have the freedom to spread their creative wings. With a team of experienced leaders and top-tier talent, we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as the premier technology company serving the Intelligence Community. At Freedom, your brain is always in style.
Category: Data Modeler
Title: Data Modeler (05-01)
Location(s): Position Available in Maryland
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with appropriate agency Polygraph
Requirements: Immediate Opening
Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing physical, logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats.
• Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory.
• Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings.
• Ensure that mission models align with the entire collection of models.
• Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed.
• Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts.