MOSAIC is seeking a Configuration Manager who will provide support on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines on developmental and operational systems.
- Uses and recommends automated configuration management tools to implement configuration management policies and procedures.
- Develops and modifies configuration management plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the developmental or operational system.
- Implements configuration management discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Six years experience as a configuration manager on programs and contracts of large scope and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related. In lieu of degree, an additional four years of configuration management is acceptable for a total of 10 years configuration management experience
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- One year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of large scope and complexity
- Configuration management experience for Software design and development on LINUX and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as GIT, JIRA, CLEARQUEST and YUM
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.