Optimized Thermal Systems, Inc. (OTS) is not actively hiring, but is always seeking qualified personnel to consider for expansion of our team.
One such position is a part-time computer science intern to provide assistance to junior and senior level engineers on software development projects. This includes modifying existing tools to incorporate new features, developing user interfaces, and building new programs entirely from scratch.
- Must be current junior/senior undergraduate or graduate student
- Experience in developing and testing Windows Desktop and/or Web Applications based on .NET Framework and the Microsoft Technology Stack. Specifically: Visual Studio 2010/2013, C#, .NET Framework, C/C++/CLI, WinForms, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET WebForms/MVC
- Basic Knowledge of Networking, Cryptography, Computer Security, Windows Server Administration is a plus
- Experience in Agile Development, Software Engineering and Software Quality Control is a plus
- Any experience/knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, Numerical Analysis, Data Visualization is a plus
- Ability to learn and work quickly with a small team
- Familiarity with other simulation platforms such as Transys, Matlab, EES, Simulink, CoilDesigner, VapCyc, and LabVIEW a plus