Do YOU have strong supermarket rack refrigeration service experience? Then check out this exciting opportunity with ColonialWebb! We are seeking experienced Commercial Refrigeration Service Technicians with strong supermarket rack refrigeration skills to join our teams.
What you’ll do
Use your strong skills and experience to troubleshoot, repair and maintain commercial refrigeration equipment.
Diagnose causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components. Primary areas of expertise include:
- Supermarket rack equipment
- Reach-in and walk-in boxes
- Cooler display cases
- Ice machines
- HVAC systems (occasionally)
What we’re looking for
- Journeyman level experience troubleshooting, service, and repairing commercial refrigeration equipment to include rack refrigeration systems, cooler display cases, reach-in and walk-in boxes, and ice machines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EPA certification
- Communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check
What We'll Offer You
- Competitive wages.
- Company van and uniforms
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Paid holidays and Personal leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Opportunities for career growth, training and development
- Employee referral incentives
- Service Lead Incentives
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
- See well (either naturally or with correction).
- Ability to wear personal protection equipment such as hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, fall protection, safety shoes, high visibility vest and others as required.
- All employees are expected to use good judgment while performing physical job requirements and aware of their own personal physical limitations. Heavy lifting may require the use of material lifting equipment, personnel assistance, or additional help as necessary.
- Physically capable of working with hands and legs as outlined below.
- Frequent lifting/carrying (Up to 75 lbs.)
- Occasional (with help) heavy lifting/carrying (76+ lbs.)
- Frequent Pushing/Pulling, repetitive motion, bending, kneeling, standing, reaching, walking, climbing ladders or stairs, stooping, crouching, and working from heights.
- Occasional sitting
- Constantly maintaining balance
Who We Are
ColonialWebb is a Mid-Atlantic leader of superior engineering, construction, installation and service of mechanical systems. For over 40 years we have provided practical and innovative mechanical solutions. As a Comfort Systems USA company, we are strengthened by a nationwide network of mechanical contractors and prepared to build, service, or retrofit any commercial or industrial mechanical, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, water solution, or process piping system.
Employment applications are accepted online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets