MOSAIC is seeking an Cloud Developer for a malware analysis modernization program.
- Tasking includes new development activities, modernizing legacy features, incorporating customer corporate tools, interfacing with corporate architecture, and cloud migration/data analytics tasking. The candidate will be working with existing code as well as developing, integrating, and testing new features sets to include cloud related efforts. Work experience developing, testing, and deploying analytics within the customer’s corporate cloud framework is desired. The Developer should be able to assist the customer in defining requirements, designing and developing code utilizing an agile methodology, and working with the customer to ensure that output and workflows are accurate and satisfy mission needs.
- Java Spring
- Spring Boot
- Interfacing with a customer
- Documenting the software life cycle
- Agile experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.