Description: We are looking for reliable and talented craftsmen who will be assisting a carpenter. Experience helpful but not necessary, willing to train the right individuals interested in long term employment with room to advance.
• Generous Starting wage
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• AFLAC option
• 50% Company Paid Health Insurance
• Successful candidate should be willing to undergo background checks to include driving record, submit to a drug screen.
• Demonstrated skills in carpentry and/or roofing
• Be honest, dependable and have a strong work ethic
• Be self-motivated and team-oriented
• Reliable transportation to get to and from our main office in Millersville, MD
• Valid driver's license and paperwork proving eligibility to work in the U.S. required