NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Consult with users and stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of web sites/tools/applications/systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Perform quality assurance review of deliverables for both internal and external delivery.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Direct or participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical research and analysis.
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service.
- Develop information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepare reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitor changes.
- Review and conduct analysis of grant portfolios for the extramural program associated with academic institutions and scientists for NIH officers.
- Distill and present results to all levels of organization in clear, business language.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, conferences and program activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with JIRA, preferred.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures used in the business analysis and design.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly, both oral and written, and interpret regulatory guidance and identified vulnerabilities to a wide audience.
- Experience with the Agile methodology.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools including Excel Pivot tables, and other data analysis skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with visualization software like Tableau, D3 is a plus.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Previous Government work experience is preferred.
- Experience working onsite with government client.
- Experience with Health Care IT Systems.
- Experience with HHS, HRSA, NIH a plus.
- Must have writing, editing, and formatting using Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF suite.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, preferred.
- Must have strong research, writing, proofing, formatting and editing skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.