Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years’
Salary Range: 20 to 25 / Hourly
EDGE Commercial Real Estate is a locally owned regional commercial real estate advisory, management and investment company. Our services at EDGE are designed around a creative entrepreneurial spirit and a regional firm agility that has enabled EDGE to deliver superior results to our clients and partners. Our executive staff offers nearly 180 years of combined commercial real estate experience and a track record that includes many of the Washington DC Metropolitan Area’s most noteworthy transactions, totaling nearly six billion dollars. EDGE currently manages over 8.4 million square feet of commercial space throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Responsible for the day to day operations and maintenance of HVAC, energy management, electrical, plumbing, lighting, life safety, fire protection, and security systems
- Performing and documenting daily property and equipment inspections
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, life safety, fire protection, and security systems
- Complete tenant requests in a timely manner and follow up with management upon completion
- Retrieve pricing for parts/supplies
- Maintain stock and inventory control
- Coordinate/oversee maintenance efforts with outside vendors and property management as needed
- Coordinate contractor, tenant, and management approval
- Maintain an organized file of all work completed
- Ensure that all required inspections are kept up to date including fire and sprinkler systems, elevators, boilers, backflow preventers, etc.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of all work areas *
- Must be a legal US citizen with a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Trane Tracer Summit Energy Management Systems.
- Available to participate in an emergency on call schedule.
- Universal CFC certification preferred
- Retirement Benefit
- Gas Benefits
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Cell phone