BRANCH MANAGER for a Growing HVACR Stores in Maryland/Washington DC area
Johnstone Supply Balsan Group is a family-owned HVAC wholesaler in the Mayland/DC area who value hard-working, ambitious team members. We are growing at very fast pace and are able to share our success with all of our employees through competitive pay, excellent benefits (including 401K) and regular opportunities for advancement. As part of a national chain we are recognized as a premier HVACR supplier.
EXPECTATIONS FOR POSTITION
This position requires exceptional team management skills. The right candidate will manage all inside sales and warehouse staff and lead the team in providing excellent customer service and increasing sales for the branch. Business management skills are also required to develop the strategies, procedures and policies to meet short and long term growth goals. This includes generating new customers, improving customer experiences and continuous meeting/exceeding monthly sales goals at the appropriate gross margin.
We aim to provide HVAC product knowledge and, therefore, previous HVAC experience is preferred. Proficiency with basic computer software and the ability to quickly navigate the internet to locate products for your customers is needed. Candidates must display attention to detail, an aptitude for problem solving, strong communication skills, and the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Recruiting, training, and monitoring the performance of staff.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Overseeing stock control and processing orders.
- Ensuring quality and delivery budget objectives are met.
- Fulfill objectives and directions from corporate headquarters.
- Promoting the sale of parts and replacement components for products to new and existing Contractors.
- Enhancing existing dealer/contractor business while developing new business opportunities.
- Customer service, sales performance, cost controls, inventory control, business strategy, asset management, marketing strategy and technical support.
- Keep stock control systems up to date.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Brief team leaders on a daily basis.
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving, and introduce new product lines.
- 5 years of previous sales/warehouse branch management experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent customer service and proficient with computers including applicable software.
- Proven leadership and coaching experience.
- Broad knowledge of material handling, warehouse operations and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of diverse backgrounds and an emphasis on communication: training, team building, negotiation skills, interdepartmental interaction, leadership and supervision and management.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED
- HVAC industry experience desired, but not required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Eclipse knowledge preferred.
- Medical and Dental insurance provided
- 401K match after a year of employment
- on-going training provided
Learn More about Johnstone Supply Balsan Group by visiting