We are looking to hire a Project Manager immediately for a Specialty Foundations firm in the Metro DC area. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
- All activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals and procurement
- Daily operations of field work activities and organization of subcontractors;
- Coordination of the construction project, ensuring it is being built correctly;
- Serve as the project contact for the Client
- Reviews client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- Maintain project schedules and forecasts;
- Facilitates the review of engineering deliverables
- Effectively present information and respond to questions regarding the project.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projection
- Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management or Geo-Technical Engineering Degree and 5+ years project experience
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- General experience with construction $5mil+
- Bilingual Spanish a plus but not required