RealStreet Staffing is actively seeking an Assistant Project Manager to provide comprehensive construction services on multiple projects in the DC and Baltimore areas. The Assistant Project Manager will support our client, a construction management and general contracting firm.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Pre-construction/Estimating/Consulting Services
- Construction Site Management
- Construction Services
- Personnel Management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or equivalent.
- 2-5 years with a general contractor or similar.
- Understanding of the design progress.
- Ability to handle various types of projects simultaneously.
From commercial and private ventures to government initiatives, RealStreet Staffing professionals provide a solid foundation for the success of clients in the Metro DC / Baltimore area, and throughout the continental US. Employees of RealStreet Staffing enjoy a comprehensive benefit package which includes a choice of health care coverage, prescription, dental and vision plans, life insurance, LTD, Paid Time Off Program and a 401k with generous company match.
Apply today for immediate consideration.