ColonialWebb is looking for an energetic and competitive Account Executive to generate new business opportunities throughout the Hampton Roads area! As an Account Executive, you will focus on developing our customer base by selling repair services and service agreements for mechanical systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Building Automation, Electrical, and Water Treatment).
- Customers need what we sell! Businesses can’t operate without functioning mechanical systems.
- We invest in you! You will have access to professional sales training and opportunities to pursue industry-recognized certifications.
- Get paid! Our base salary and commission plan is designed to reward you for your hard work and sales success!
- We are an industry leader! ColonialWebb is recognized as one of the most successful and respected mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic.
Ready for new challenges, a chance to develop new skills, and accomplish BIG things? If so, join our team and GROW with us!
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Headquartered in Glen Burnie, MD, this position will seek out business opportunities throughout Glen Burnie and surrounding counties.
- Sell HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Automation, and Water Treatment solutions to commercial customers (B2B).
- Hunt for new opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, and heavy networking.
- Increase our market presence for “big” opportunities.
- Connect with and influence high-level decision makers.
- Spend most of your time with customers, out of the office.
- Close deals and grow our business!
Who should apply:
- Do you have experience selling to B2B customers? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- How about a Bachelors degree and a strong desire to pursue a career in sales? If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you!
- Are you a Veteran interested in applying the skills you gained during your distinguished military career towards a career in sales? If you answered yes, we would like to talk with you!
Desired Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
- Willingness and ability to sell (cold-calling, networking, presentation, and closing skills).
- Competitiveness, ambitious, and highly motivated.
- Adaptable, persuasive, passionate, confident, and positive.
- Creative, tenacious, quick learning, high energy, and entrepreneurial-focused.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated skills, experience, and proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Insight; ability to gather and make sense of new information.
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Able to manage internal and external customer relationships, perceptions and expectations.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent earnings potential (competitive salary and commission plan).
- Vehicle allowance.
- Phone allowance/company phone.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Company sponsored wellness program.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
- And so much more…….
How to Apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at